Friday, April 12 ~ 6-9 PM
United in Color
Kick off Art City Austin’s 2019 festival with a fusion of color, light, sound, tastes and movement. Be the first to browse and buy art from local and visiting artists.
Get A First Look at the Convergence Fair
Shop from up to 80 designers, artisans and makers at the 2019 inaugural Convergence Fair being unveiled on Saturday at Art City Austin in Republic Square.
ART CITY AUSTIN FEATURED ARTISTS
A full spectrum of live entertainment and art will unite us as we bask in an evening of sensory experiences, while sipping on complimentary craft cocktails and wine, and savoring light bites from local restaurants.
Music & Entertainment
MORE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT BEING ADDED WEEKLY
Bites From Local Restaurants
Plus Wine & Spirit Tastings
More being added weekly!
“United In Color” Preview Party ticket holders get a first look at the 2019 Art City Austin’s inaugural Convergence Fair along with special art installations, live music, entertainment, plus complimentary cocktails and bites from local restaurants.
The Venue +
An evening at the newly renovated Republic Square.
422 Guadalupe Street | Austin, Texas 78701
- This is an outdoor event, rain or shine
- Pets are not allowed at this event
What's Included? +
- One-night access to Art City Austin’s Preview Party – “United in Color”
- Live entertainment by Shy Beast and others
- Light bites from local restaurants + complimentary bevies
- EXTRA: 2-day access to the 69th Annual Art City Austin Festival & Convergence Fair on April 13 - 14, 2019
- EXTRA: Access to guided gallery tours & artist talks around Austin throughout the weekend
Ticket Packages +
Preview Party Individual Ticket: $80 – Includes free General Admission Festival access on April 13th & 14th
Preview Party 2-Pack: $150 – $160 Value. Includes free General Admission Festival access on April 13th & 14th
Preview Party + VIP Upgrade: $115 – $130 Value. Includes VIP Festival access on April 13th & 14th
Preview Party + VIP 2-Pack: $220 – $260 Value. Includes VIP Festival access on April 13th & 14th
Kids 6 & under receive free entry.
Ticket quantities are limited and may sell out.